18 Months. I can’t believe it’s been a year and half since this little came home from the hospital with us. I just have to mom sap it up for a little while and tell you all about how crazy, sassy and warm hearted this girl is.
- She loves to say, “byeeeeeeeeeeeee” for extended periods of time. Like, gather your stuff and start moving out the door a cool 15 minutes before you really wanted to leave.
- Ms Sass reached her hand up in full, “no pictures please” mode a few weeks ago when I tried to scold her. Right in my face. Sass-a-Pants
- Her favorite toys are still books and any electronics she can get her hands on. Future programer maybe?
- M is a dancer. Unlike her mom, she can find a beat and drop it like it’s hot.
- She begs for “nacks” (snacks) pretty much all day long. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have a child who cried when I didn’t allow the refrigerator to be opened.
- Ms Thing sleeps through the night at home but when we travel, nope! No such luck. So, what I’m saying is, it’s been 18 months since I’ve slept on a vacation. Do we still call that vacation?
- She is beyond spunky. Beyond.
That’s it from me. Just some little reminders that M has completely changed our life and times over the last 18 months and although sometimes, I text Ky threatening to put her on the doorstep to wait for his arrival home, I wouldn’t dare. (obvi) I think we’ll keep her!
Oh and PS These are just some recent snaps. What I’m seeing here is that we never completely have it together. Crazy hair, wet shirts. Oh Well.